March 28, 2006 No comments Article
- Samsung begins exporting ‘Made in India’ handsetsManufactured at Manesar plant, exported to Dubai.
- BSNL considers acquiring international long distance operator Data AccessAs one of the means to recover its dues amounting to about Rs 200 cr.
- BSNL wants to defer IPO by a yearValued at $25 bn, BSNL says that it does not need to raise any fresh capital.
- RCoVL raises $500m through FCCBsThe net debt-equity ratio of the company stands at 0.33:1.
- TRAI mulling action against telecom operatorsWho have failed to respond to the show-cause notice for network congestion.