Mobile Monday Mumbai is pleased to announce the November 2010 event on the topic “Mobile Web Trends and Best Practices”.
Mobile web usage is exploding in India and worldwide. Mobile phones equipped with web-browser and zero-rental pre-activated data connection are mushrooming.
- What are the early trends and usage patterns?
- Best practices for publishers, advertisers and enablers to follow
- Case studies of well-designed mobile websites and successful mobile web campaigns
This event is being sponsored by Opera Software. Many thanks to the cool folks at Opera Software for supporting the MoMo community.
Shwetank Dixit, Web Evangelist at Opera Software will speak about mobile web trends discussing the Opera State of Mobile Web report and work being done by W3C group regarding mobile web and social development, particularly, m-banking, m-health, etc.
Krishna Kumar, Director – Business Development (APAC) at InMobi will present the view from a mobile ad-network’s perspective, covering the mobile media and publishers angle and discuss some of the successful mobile web campaigns
Mark Waechter, Global Board of Directors, Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) from Germany is visiting Mumbai and will talk about the latest in mobile advertising globally, with particular focus on Europe.
Miss this event at your own risk! Entry is free, but seats are limited and will be strictly allocated to registered users only. To register for the event, click here.
- 7.00 pm: Shwetank Dixit, Web Evangelist, Opera Software
- 7.25 pm: Krishna Kumar, Director – Business Development (APAC), InMobi
- 7.50 pm: Mark Waechter, Global Board of Directors, Mobile Marketing Association
- 8.15 pm: Group Discussion
- 8.45 pm: Networking and Dinner
Peninsula Corporate Park
Lower Parel West, Mumbai.
6.45 pm – 9.30 pm
Monday, 8th November 2010